And a more important question: What if he could not complete successfully? And how would I know if they had met?
I sat on the couch in the living room, I was watching television, and experienced a panic attack.
When I calmed down again, I decided it best to wait for someone to come home and follow him wherever he went. I figured that nobody would be able to see me, because I had never seen an Agent of Renewal circling ah &I, to my eyes in despair.
then went to his room, which was on the second floor, looked for something, and left. We left. I followed.
was in the car for dad, so I hopped in the passenger seat, passing the door. When started, suddenly, I felt the pull of inertia by pulling back. Physics and even affect me. V
Mauricio drove to the hospital, and then led me unwittingly into a hall of emergencies. There were mother, father and Ignacio, myanother brother.
Mom cried quietly, hugging dad, who was staring at the wall opposite to their seats. Ignacio, who was standing beside them, swallowing tears. Mauricio embraced him, and Ignacio buried his head in his chest, weeping between violent convulsions and so heartbreaking that I felt a pain in the chest that should not have been possible to feel.
I felt horrible. Horrible, dirty, guilty. They were crying for me. Strolled through my head all those times I wondered if someone would cry the day I leave the world play, and I regretted having Siquia
0 comments:
Post a Comment