00:44
Spotify open, looking album .... and ready to play.
Headphones in place and set volume.
Play. In my headphones it sounds, why not say, The Fame Monster , extended album Lady GaGa.
Why? My friends are tired, saying he did not hear Lady GaGa by my prejudices, and to show them that I have not, here I am listening (and double album, by the way). 2:15
Disco heard. A criticism!
In short his album is clearly inspired by sounds of the 90 and 80;quite spicy lyrics, and songs of a fairly simple, with a similar scheme in which there is usually a drop / break before reaching the final. Maybe the synthesizers. Worse, the excess of synthesizers and the lack of power in the accompaniment.
Some songs, like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Just Dance and Poker Face endlessly repeat their main phrases, which to my way of listening to boring.
the album we highlight Summerboy, Speechless and especially Beautiful, Dirty, Bitch , who along with Brown Eyes are the only songs that are "out" than expected andScucha of Lady Gaga.
worst of the album, I like it Rough , Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Starstruck, and Paper Money Honey Gangsta . Just do not say anything.
In conclusion, The Fame Monster is my album of the heap ... Masy With its less but unfortunately for some doubt that is part in the near future of my music collection. So in this case, it is not prejudice.
Despite this, no doubt his talent, to get where it is only 23 years, much has to be done!, Indeed.
Note: 50/100
PS: I think I heard
0 comments:
Post a Comment