I have been several days wondering how it would be my first post, and I can not really say that I have experienced after the many blogs I've started (another thing is that to continue, what can I to do, I'm a mess!). So for inspiration I decided to see every blog that was created.
First we have the first entry of "More Than You Think I am ", my first blog (06/2004 - 01/2005), pretty depressing, why not say it, but hey, were other years ... and I was 6 years younger. We all know the potential of the hormones at that age .... Well, the entrance was as simple as &name as well ... Step By Step ... Ooh Baby, LOL). "
later would" We are the Polar Children! . " A blog in which he spoke of music and like the previous ... Not last long ... Yes, I liked his first post: D: "Today begins something different. Let me take you, because I'm going to Strawberry Fields, where nothing is real ... uh ... I mean ... Welcome to the Polar Children Blog, or better, the Polar Children!. Very soon this blog will be full of entries from all types of music, from Bach, the great Baroque composer, to Franz Ferdinand, from pinsurmountable or the Beatles. "
then come two sets blogs, almost in parallel:" Oskizonio47 "and"
What we should not have said .. and more , mostly ewes and crap that my friends and I wanted to save for posterity ... Finally, and more eager, but less public than the above is "One Day One Song", which as its first entry saying "Starting a blog is very Fá , cyl. To continue the problem. I have begun several blogs on previous occasions
0 comments:
Post a Comment