Friday, January 1, 2010

What Kind Of Hair Does Wear The F-word-ing best of 2009


This year has been full of good songs. Lady GaGa and Beyoncé apart (I think they have given so much hype), I believe these are the great songs (international) 2009:

28. Dorchester Hotel - The Sounds
27. French Navy - Camera Obscura
26. Love, etc | Vulnerable - Pet Shop Boys
25. Stellify - Ian Brown
24. For What It's Worth - Placebo
23. This Must Be It | Happy Up Here - Royksopp
22. You Never Know - Wilco
21. Horchata - Vampire Weekend
20. Higher Than The Stars - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

19. Sing Sang Sung - AIR
18. Papillon - Editors
17. Last Dance | Bang! - The Raveonettes
16. I NeverSaid I Was Deep - Jarvis Cocker
15. Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys
14. Zero | Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
13. You're In It - The Rakes
12. Heavy Cross - Gossip
11. Love is an Action - The Hours
10. Death | To Lose My Life | Farewell to the Fairground - White Lies
09. Help I'm Alive | Sick Muse - Metric
08. Boat Behind - Kings of Convenience
07. Tell Me It's not Over - Starsailor feat. Brandon Flowers
06. Gloria | High Heels | Blue Lining White Trenchcoat - Mando Diao

05. Live Alone | No You Girls | Bite Hard - Franz Ferdinand
04. Lisztomania | 1901 - Phoenix
03. Games for Days | Fun That We Have - Julian Plenti
02. Fire | Vlad The Impa

0 comments:

Post a Comment