Garcia
We left the other side's already there in Gallup and caught the deflection for primary roads that took us to Colorado through Indian reservations.
hello, I'm a phenomenon called fog and show up in the middle of the desert when I want.
I must tell you something of the Indians - are a bit like gypsies - living in shacks, or in houses made of tents or caravans, so cool that they put wheels on roofs and have 4 rancheras parked in front of their hutsace. Then there are all very fat.
Around 10/10: 30 would arrive at Mesa Verde National Park.
stopped in Cortez, a town park right next it. We stopped at a cafe and we received a very rare adolescent acne, as a means of autism that was quickly replaced by a typical waitress. Then we realized that the teen was carrying a machete hung upis.
0 comments:
Post a Comment